AlarmVM System Requirements
Monitored Server Requirements
- vCenter Server 4.0 and higher
- ESX or ESXi Host 4.0 and higher (if connecting directly to the host)
AlarmVM Server Requirements
- VMware ESX or ESXi 4.0 and higher
- vCenter 4.0 and above, recommended, but not required
- Windows Server
- Recommend Windows 2008 Server R2 or Windows 7.
- Other supported servers: WindowsXP, Vista, 7, and Windows 2003 Server
- Server must always on (e.g. a laptop might not be a good choice)
- 4Gb RAM (minimum)
- 4Gb Storage (minimum)
- Recommend at least 2 CPUs (physical or virtual)
- Internet Explorer 7 and higher
- Firefox 3.6 and higher
- Chrome (latest stable)
- Safari 3 and higher
- AlarmVM is completely self contained. It downloads and installs in minutes.
- A vCenter Server account with Administrator credentials is required during the installation process.
- Install AlarmVM on any Windows server with uninterrupted access to the vCenter server. Does not need to be a dedicated server. Does not need to be the vCenter server.
- Request your Free Trial Key for a trial on an unlimited number of servers
- Once you have purchased AlarmVM and want to move to your permanent license keys, follow the quick instructions on the Knowledge Base 1619 to have your keys emailed to you.